Custom Piezo Direct Products
Piezo Direct specializes and excels in designing and delivering the most complex piezoelectric components and piezo ceramic assemblies for the world’s most difficult applications. Our technical expertise has enabled us to become a trusted supplies of these highly customized piezoelectric components. Here is a short list of industries that we are currently serving:
- Communications: Antenna, Filter, Phaser, Resonator, etc.
- Medical: Type B Ultrasonic, Nebulizer
- Industrial: Ultrasonic Cleaning, Sonar
- Automotive: Knock Sensor
- Instrument: Heat Sensor, Bimorph Actuator, Flow Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Piezo Direct can produce piezoelectric components and piezoelectric assemblies in a wide range of custom shapes and sizes.
Here are some examples: (all sizes can be made to order)
- Rectangular: Length 2 – 200mm; width 1-150mm; thickness 0.5-15mm
- Circular Disc: diameter 4-250mm; thickness 0.5-20mm.
- For diameter 4-15mm, thickness as low as 0.15mm
- Donut Shape: Same as circular disc
- Circular Pipe: Outer diameter 2-250mm; wall thickness 0.4-12mm; length 1-150mm
- Arc Segment: Same as circular pipe
- Sphere (made from 2 halves): Diameter 8-150mm, wall thickness 0.5-12mm, dome: Diameter 5-200mm, wall thickness 0.5-12mm, curvature radius 5-400mm
Piezo Direct specializes in highly-complex custom turnkey components and assemblies. We have excellent machining and surface finishing capabilities.
- Tolerances of up to 0.002” can be consistently achieved through machining processes.
- Surface treatments and finishes include silver and/or nickel plating, protective coatings and others.
Our factory is one of the leading Piezo Ceramic producers in the world. Piezo Direct has maintained ISO 9001 since 2003 and TS16949 since 2011. With a very strong R&D team, we are continuously developing new piezo materials and technologies to meet the demands of today’s ever-changing markets. This keeps Piezo Direct at the leading edge of the piezo ceramic industry.
Piezo Direct also has extensive types of standard piezoelectric materials available.
All raw piezo materials are formulated in-house, enabling us to make true custom parts, all the way from raw materials to finished, tested parts.
In summary, Piezo Direct’s specialty is providing you with both CUSTOM and TURNKEY piezoelectric components and assemblies. Custom means you can truly customize all the way from raw materials to your specified sizes and shapes. Turnkey means that we not only provide custom piezo ceramic components, but we also give you the final assembled products with your specified finishing.