Circular Piezo Ceramic Actuators
(Unimorph and Bimorph)
The circular piezo actuator is constructed with a substrate and one (Unimorph) or two (Bimorph) piezo disc(s) by binding. Once it is subjected to a sine wave, which will cause the piezo disc to either expand or contract, the form of displacement will be similar to a sine wave. In the application of a pump this action will cause pressure differences in between the inside and outside of the chamber, thus pushing the fluid to move.
- Low power consumption, fast response time, highly efficient
- Small, thin, lightweight, and quiet
- Widely used in air and fluid pumps
- Flow rate can be accurately controlled and adjusted
- Can be driven using 5VDC/24VDC of 110VAC/220VAC
- Liquid cooling systems for CPUs, computer, LED lights, etc.
- Air or fluid moving equipment (i.e. air pump for fish tank, automatic espresso machine, propane stove, etc.)
- Medical equipment (i.e. Blood pressure monitor, insulin dosing machines, etc.)
- Printer bulk ink supply systems
- Portable electronics (i.e. Proton exchange membrane fuel cell, direct-methanol fuel cell)
- Automatic lubricant supply system for precision instruments
|Model||D x T |
@1V, 100 Hz
|QDTA27-0.5-1||27 dia. x 0.5|
PZT: 24 dia. x 0.3
|55 ± 15%||50 – 80|
|QDTA41-0.6-1||41 dia. x 0.6|
PZT: 36 dia. x 0.3
|115 ± 15%||70 – 110|
|QDTA55-0.55-1||55 dia. x 0.5 |
PZT: 48 dia. x 0.3
|245 ± 15%||130 – 170|
Note: Custom size and specifications available upon request.
Recommended Operative Conditions
Operating Temperature： -10℃～+70℃
Operating Voltage： 100 VDC～115 VDC
Maximum Voltage： 120VDC
Operating Frequency： 50Hz～60Hz
Please give us an opportunity to show you what we can do. The entire process is fast and efficient. Call us today, in California, at 650-375-7003.